Central Park ● NYC

Monday, July 16

  

I've never before appreciated weekends as much as I do in New York. Even though it's the city that never sleeps, Saturdays and Sundays are when it really comes alive. Weekends are perfect for strolls through Central Park, shopping on Fifth Ave, exploring the sights and, most importantly, brunch. Everywhere you turn, restaurants are packed with families and friends grabbing food together, anytime from nine in the morning to four in the afternoon. It's the perfect deal -- reasonably priced drinks and delicious breakfast/lunch items that will fill you up for the rest of the day. I have to wonder: what was my life like before I was introduced to this NYC gem?

On Sunday, Jordan and I headed to Isabella's on the Upper West Side. After stuffing ourselves with an omelette and french toast, we walked through Central Park to begin the rest of the day's adventures.



Jordan's French toast with carmelized bananas

Bethesda Fountain







No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |