Nightlife ● NYC

Tuesday, June 19


After 230 Fifth and an amazing day on The Highline, it's hard to believe that the night of my actual birthday was the best part. Since I couldn't celebrate in a college town, I decided to bring the typical birthday traditions to the city with the help of a few great friends.

We started the night with dinner at Phebe's Tavern & Grill, and then Sara and Kelsie revealed my "21st Board," filled with 21 (random, hilarious and weird) tasks I had to complete before the end of the night. The sign, a glittery and rhinestoned skyscraper, was AMAZING. Without a doubt, I was in love. Here are some of the highlights from the night! And some will never be made public...


Eagerly awaiting my sign reveal...


It. was. PERFECT.


#1: Take a shot in honor of Alan and Phil
#18: Take a picture with a bouncer


#23: Tweet at J. Biebs to come back and serenade you for your 21st


#3: Sing the Kappa Delta Shot Song


#9: Tebow with a Jets fan.


#14: Chug a beer with PHU (my high school loves)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |