Singapore ● Singapore: Arrival

Tuesday, July 22


By late afternoon, Bali was in the rear view mirror and we were on our way to Singapore. Honestly, when I added this stop to the itinerary a few months ago, I really didn't know much about it. I simply knew I wanted to visit a major international city, and pictures of Singapore looked really cool. 

We checked into the amazing Royal Park on Pickering and headed straight to Robertson Quay (love it) along the river for dinner. After walking around for only a few hours, I'm in awe of the city. It's so clean and quiet along the backstreets, and it truly comes alive at the waterfront. Considering this year marks Singapore's 49th birthday, it's a very modern city. One of the biggest signs of this is in the architecture and height of all the buildings. Most are tall skyscrapers, with some of the most unique designs I've ever seen -- including our hotel.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |