Rome ● Italy: Back Again

Saturday, May 18


Today's post is lacking on pictures considering the majority of my day was spent on a moving train. 

At 9 a.m., I caught a train from Lucerne to Arth-Goldau, then Arth-Goldau to Milan, and finally, Milan to Rome. Eight hours later I made it to the hotel in Rome, just in time for dinner at Santa Lucia, a small restaurant right outside of Piazza Navona. We found out later that the restaurant was actually one of the filming locations for the movie "Eat Pray Love" with Julia Roberts.

Rome is exactly as I remember it from two years ago. Everywhere you go, there is new and old. It's amazing that while you're in a totally modern city, you can be surrounded by so much history.
That's it for today. Traveling has caught up with me -- and I'm exhausted.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |