Florence ● Italy

Thursday, May 30


I couldn’t think of a better way to wrap up my adventure than ending it in the city where my love for traveling began. Florence was my temporary home for four weeks, but I still feel like I left a part of me here two summers ago.

We arrived in Florence late at night via car after stopping in Portofino, Cinque Terre and Pisa. I spent the next two days hitting all my favorite spots from my study abroad days – my old apartment, favorite sandwich shop, Salumeria Verdi, and more. We climbed the Duomo tower for the panoramic city view, and hiked up to Piazzale Michelangelo and the Basilica di San Miniato al Monte. The Florence skyline from there was as breathtaking as I remembered.

This past month has been unbelievable. I traveled through four countries, experienced cities I never thought I would make it to, and made memories that will last a lifetime. I’m so grateful to have had the chance to see the world's beauty once again.

Until next time…


Basilica di San Miniato al Monte


Piazza di Santa Croce


Owner of the World's Greatest Panini Shop: Pino



My Old Study Abroad Stomping Grounds: Via Ghibellina


No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |